General Terms For Rental
- The minimum rental period is 24 hours.
- The allowed overrun of the rental period is 2 hours.
- The driver has to be at least 23 years old.
- The driver has to have a valid driver’s license and at least 3 years of driving experience.
- All payments are made in advance, upon signing the rental agreement, using either cash or a credit card. We accept Visa, Master Card, Dina Card, and more.
- The deposit is mandatory.
- All taxes are pre-calculated.
- No mileage limit on all domestic trips.
- The Renter pays for the gas. The Renter should return the car with the same amount of gas in the tank.
- Driving our cars over the border is allowed with our permission.
- The Renter pays all traffic fines.
- The penalty for losing car keys or papers is €500.00.
- We offer a special discount on all long-term rentals.
- No one can drive a vehicle except the entitled driver in the rental agreement.
- The fee for an additional driver is €5.00/ day.
Insurance is not valid in cases of:
- Tyre damage, undercarriage damage, windshield damage, or the car interior damage.
- Any car damage caused under the influence of alcohol, drug abuse, or other illegal substances.
- Any car damage inflicted by a driver without a valid driver’s license or an undesignated driver.
All damage inflicted under these circumstances will be paid for by the Renter.
A police report is required for the insurance coverage
- Renters who don’t provide the police report will be held accountable for all repair costs.
- The Renter must provide a police report in case of a stolen vehicle. If not, the Renter must compensate for the car’s market value, which is determined subsequently by our appraiser.
- A police report is required even if the Renter wasn’t at the scene when the damage occurred (if the damage has been inflicted by unknown perpetrators).
The procedure in case of a car accident, car damage, or car theft
The Renter must do the following:
- The Renter must call the Police and our agency immediately and follow the instructions given.
- The Renter must note as much info as possible about all participants in the accident or event.
- The Renter must fill out the damage report before returning the vehicle.
- The Renter must write a brief statement about the circumstances that led to the events in the subject.
All details about the mutual rights and obligations will be precisely given in the rental agreement.